Incumbent will be
responsible for providing administrative and accounting support in all
activities of the Commercial Loan Servicing Department.
Operational accountability/risk management
Interact with senior managers/peers throughout the company
Serve as asset management contact for investors/borrowers/staff
Capital Expenditure Review
UCC Financing Statement
Insurance Policy Review
Financial Analysis Review
Collection/remittance of payments
Verification/payment of taxes/insurance
Collection of borrower financial reports
Work with borrowers/lender to ensure compliance with loan documents
Reviewing the integrity of data in the loan management system
Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate ‘face to face’
as team player
Other duties/responsibilities as assigned
3+ years loan servicing industry experience
4 year Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance or related
Analytical skills and understanding of complex commercial loan documents/borrower
Excellent reading/comprehension skills and effective written/verbal
Strong knowledge of MS Excel, Word and FICS (Financial Industry Computer
High degree of professionalism and strong work ethic required
Thorough knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
Experience with loan database software.
Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously; exceptional
organizational skills required; ability to meet designated deadlines is also a
Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality; ability to
handle sensitive material concerning the Company and our borrowers.
noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks
that may be assigned but rather to provide a general overview of the responsibilities
and expectations of the position. Other specific duties and responsibilities
may be assigned to specific individuals as business needs arise.
Commercial Real Estate Analyst
We are currently seeking an analyst to join our loan origination team based in Coral Gables, FL. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in financial analysis of cash flows, mortgages, real estate transactions and operations.
· Review client origination packages and files
· Analyze data using AREC’s proprietary underwriting and sizing models
· Back-up support for Director’s relationships, reports and clients as required
· Communicate with client to obtain required information
· Update and maintain Loan Tracking.
Reports and deliverables:
· AREC benchmarking exercises - provide market research and prepare/submit data
· Qualitative comparison of financing options
· Loan Tracking
· AREC Model in Excel
· Research, introduce and continuously refine AREC or industry best practices for real estate transactions
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or Finance preferred; Advanced degree desired.
· Minimum three (3) years’ experience in similar analytical role in a corporate environment preferred
· Experience in financial analysis of real estate transactions or operations required; experience in forecasting of real estate expenses a plus
· Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative information. Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills. Well-developed verbal and written communications skills
· Advanced computer skills which may include use of: Microsoft Office Suite
· Understanding of real estate and lease terminology
· Ability to work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact with business partners
· Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure, and effectively prioritize and manage time
· Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments
· Understanding of and commitment to client services
· A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Commercial Real Estate Lender
The individual in this role will be responsible for sourcing and originating high quality income producing commercial real estate loans throughout the United States for a major Life Insurance Company. This candidate will develop and maintain relationships with potential clients, source new lending opportunities, and underwrite commercial real estate loans.
· Minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate lending experience with a national or regional scope.
· 4 year college degree is required
· Travel will be required
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generating new deal flow through direct calling efforts on National Brokerage Offices, as well as CEO’s/CFO’s of Pension Funds, REIT’s and Major Property Owners of Commercial Real Estate.
· Managing the credit review process, including financial modeling, creating and presenting written and oral analyses and coordinating internal approvals
· Determining the appropriate credit quality, pricing decisions and investment amount for a particular transaction
· Developing and negotiating the terms and structure of the Lender’s investment and assisting with the documentation process
· Understanding the investments under management through active monitoring of company performance
We are currently seeking a Finance and Administrative Officer for a multinational Life Insurance Company. The incumbent is responsible for all the accounting functions of the real estate company and mortgage loan servicing. This person will interact with headquarters and borrowers. The ideal candidate will possess thorough knowledge and experience of accounting principles in accordance with GAAP.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience preferable with knowledge of commercial real estate transactions, e.g. office, retail, hotel, industrial, and multifamily.
Degree in Accounting. CPA is preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Experience using Solomon and Financial Industry Computer Systems (FICS) preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for GL entries, A/P, A/R, bank reconciliation, deposit and payment processing.
Responsible for compiling financial statement for Real Estate Company.
Responsible for collecting and reviewing financial statements and budgets.
Ascertain that all account reconciliations for the origination activities are properly analyzed.
Balance and reconcile investor remittance report.
Establishes policies and guidelines for operational excellence and regulatory compliance including local, state, and federal level.
Manage the administrative duties of the Real Estate Company.
Actively supports closing and loan servicing team.
Qualified and interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org American Real Estate Capital, Coral Gables, Fl
Equal Opportunity Employer